CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trip to Segiun

Yes the name looks like it’s spelled wrong but it’s not. This is my parent’s property in Segiun, TX. They have about 25 acres of open land out there; they were trying to do a Pecan Anchored out here in the hopes of one day moving out here. That would be AWSUME to live out here to me. We stayed out here for a few days and man was it FUN!! Way better then staying in an RV PARK!! No check out time and no worries about picking up the dog poop.
This is the sunset when we arrived. It was late and got dark real fast.This was the next morning the Fog was out.The Cows that greeted us, my dad leases the property out to a guy that grows hay and puts his cows out there from time to time. At one point when I was walking the dogs I thought they were going to charge us because Amber was barking at them.Here is the Windmill that when I was a kid I would play in the water that would flow from the over flow sprout at the top. It was so fun!! Today the Windmill is broken sometime back Segiun got some pretty bad weather and it ripped the pipe out from the ground. We can’t find anyone to repair it. We used to have a well under there who knows if it is still there or if it’s dried up
These Pecan Trees just turned 28, when I was a little girl my dad planed them It’s really neat to see how some of these trees are growing. Here is one of the old Cow Patty that happened to be right under our steps. We had to look out for these when we were walking around. They were just about everywhere out there. Here is another Butterfly that I found! I love Butterflies they are so pretty!

Here is a Grass Hopper that I found too when we were walking throw the grass they were all over. There was some really BIG ones out there this one I just happened to see before he hopped away.
The back set, every trip we go on with the RV this is what the back set looks like. The dogs have so much fun sniffing places they have never been before and barking at the new things for them to see. Penny has fun exploring with us.

If you ever go to Segiun might I suggest you visit ZDT’s they are a great family fun Amusement park the Owner of the park puts in a lot of time and effort in finding the best equipment that would benefit his business. He has had thing shipped in from overseas, he special orders things to make his amusement park special and unique and the location of the Amusement park is Unique all on it’s own ask when you visit they will tell you, you just can’t hide something like that when you drive up you will see what I mean.

0 comments: