CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Most Recent Stop…

So Last weekend we had to go to Harper, TX for a customer. We were hoping to have some time to visit with the New Owners of our Siberian Husky and visit with him. He was such a Great Dog, and I kind of miss him around here. Well we ended up camping in Kerrville, TX at the Guadalupe River RV Park and Resort that is not to very far from Harper and didn’t get to visit with our Friends that have our Husky do to it was Halloween Weekend. BUT look at this really pretty RV Park that we stayed at. For all my Craft Friends that follow this Blog I could not believe that they actually had a Craft Store on the Map, Hometown Crafts is one of our customers and they are like a Michael’s, Hobby Lobby or Jo Anns.

The River here was not that great although it was a BEAUTIFUL sight we had to go down the road a little and try out our Raft Tub. It was SOO MUCH FUN but I was a little worried about Penelope she wanted to play in the water so much. She end up dunking her head in the cold water it kind of freaked her out a little but she got over it and didn’t do it again. Thanks to our Friends in Del Rio at Amistad Marine we had some life jackets and she was wearing one made me feel a little bit better about the how thing.

Here is a little squeal that was a little far away but I think it is still really cute they were out and about too.

This RV Park was really nice. I liked it a lot they have a little saloon there on the camp site and 2 pools a Game Room for the kids and Playground the guys can Fish right off the banks of the river. It’s a great family RV Park a little high but Very nice!!



Later on in the day we went into town to see what they had to offer there and there was this REALLY Big Antique store that was 2 stories. They had these Cookie cutters there that I thought were really cute. I had to keep some because our family has a collection of cookie cutters that have been passed down generations and some were doubles but the others that I am not keeping I am going to be selling along with some Recipes to make dog treats. I hope you guys can see this picture if not I hope that you can click on it and make it bigger. Butterflies are so HARD to get pictures of do the fact that they flutter so much and fast, they sure don’t stay still very long at all. There are Butterflies ALL Over right now do to them Migrating. I feel so bad when I see the car covered in their guts. They are so beautiful but they need to learn to get out of the cars way.

0 comments: