CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Possibly the last trip for the season...

So this weekend we went to Del Rio, TX ands stayed a New RV Park called the Brock Mill. It actually was a very nice place our customer Gal at Amasta Marina down the street recommended it; one of their friends just opened it. Know that I brought up the Amasta Marina if you need a fishing license for either Mexico or Texas she is right there on the way so stop in and she will get you all set up.

So we wanted to go rafting in the water and we were hoping that we could on Saturday but there was no way we could get the raft inflated so we had a plain for Sunday before we left and the weather did not primed us to play. So another time and another trip we will have to do to play in there water.
Let me tell you about the land as you can see from the pictures there are lots of bushes everywhere and there are Cactus, Thorny Bushes and all kind of prickly growing things wild. I swear I heard a Rattler Snake in the field next to our RV. Make sure you were shoes with a GOOD sol on them. I had completely forgot about this and wore flip-flops the entire weekend and had a few close calls with the thorny bushes. I imagine it probably would not have been to fun if we had got one of the thorns in our foot. I felt bad for our dogs tromping throw the field.

0 comments: